Okay, so looking back on mine and U(some names have been changed to protect those involved:))'s friendship, it turns out theres so much ive delt with. I was thinking about this because of the sudden hateration i seem to be under, and i remember last year during field hockey how straight up rude you were, which bothered me so much bc at the time i was totaly at the top of my game and deal with an injurying, being capty and other stuff. Then this year its like on and off, were so tight when in some situations and seriously your so rude in others. I dont get it U, i really dont.
And as for S, and her sudden distancing herself, not cool as well. I get that your queen bee, but really theres a point where its time to calm it down. I dont think its fair for you to be so upset with the ex, when you seemed to be the one who made out with that guy from your work? And he seemed to be such a sweet nice guy. Ive done nothing but be your friend and if i was involved in this situation i wouldnt take a side because i know that one of my "closest friends" is wrong. Not cool s, not cool.
The worst part is, i dont even know why i care so much. In 3 months ill never see half these kids every again, no more then half, ugh whatever i guess thats Highschool for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know what you mean about not wanting to care but ultimately caring so much. Oh well like you said only a couple months left right. Sam I got a song for you!
Superchick- High School
I think it will make you happy =)
Love you!
Post a Comment