Sunday, February 8, 2009

learning?

So it has become clear to me that I have been trying to perform ethnography since I was really young.
When i was a lot younger, i would see a group of people and think "what would it be like to be friends with them??", sure enough i would observe and do what i needed to do to become their friend. Then i would get bored, and move on.
Turns out I have been doing the same thing with boys
Obvi.

No one i have ever dated has even been remotely similar.. why? because i am so interested in their lives.. as soon as i learn it and understand it i call it a day.. err a relationship, and move on.

So i suppose i have quite a broad knowledge of different genres of people. i guess thats cool.

Lets keep it to just friends for a while okay sam? okay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As promised I read them, yes all of them.
Lets just say its like a totally different you, its cool to get to know this you.

As for ethnography (I have decent book about an ethnographers experience, you should read it)... Maybe its not bad because through what may seem like an endless ethnography session you are learning what it is you really want and need.

<3

Sammyj said...

hahah im glad yay
i hope it didnt take up toooo much time.
I had some more, but I deleted them a long long while ago, they were mainly hate against you-know-who haha.

I should read it, is it the high school one? Where the prof goes back?
Thats true P-roj, very true=)